A native ‘climate resilient’ rice variety sourced from the farmlands of Ratnagiri district.
The rice is high in zinc, iron, riboflavin and antioxidants.
It works well for a light meal at any time of the day
It has high nutrient value compared to other rice types. It is usually advised by fitness trainers to take enough red rice to control high blood sugars and for the patients with heart issue.
(Please note that all profits generated through the sale of this product will be directed back to our various forest conservation initiatives. Visit www.aerfindia.org for more details)
My Forest Konkan Red Rice
- It is rich in anthocyanin content which gives red colour to food and is highly nutritious
- It has medicinal benefits
- Contains iron and zinc
- The Konkan red rice is nutritious and strengthens the body
- Ideal for children, elders and lactating mothers
- Aids recovery from fever or body weakness